Free to Focus Course - 1-Year Access
The complete productivity system to help you reclaim up to 20 hours of work each week.
You’re working hard every day, but feel like no progress is being made. Between interruptions, distractions, and competing priorities, it’s difficult to get your most important work done.
With the Free to Focus online course, you can implement a three-step system to help you banish low-leverage work and focus on what matters.
- Unlimited access for one year
- 3 main teaching modules
- 9 lesson videos
- Audio downloads of each lesson video
- Exclusive proprietary tools and exercises customized for each lesson
- 9 downloadable workbooks
If I’m already productive, will this course be helpful to me?
Absolutely yes. This course was designed to benefit high achievers, no matter where they are in their productivity journey.
Most people who would significantly benefit from this course are those who would already consider themselves decently productive. The truth is that the productivity system we use for one stage of our lives, careers, or businesses doesn’t always scale to get us to a higher tier. The more work you accomplish, the more work you’ll receive. Since you’re already effective, you’re a responsibility magnet—and Free to Focus is the solution you need to manage life at that transformational level where you know how to zero in on the most important things regardless of the number of requests you receive or the level of responsibility you attain.
Do I have to use technology or adopt a new calendar or to-do list system to benefit from this course?
Not at all. We believe that any productivity system should conform to the way YOU choose to work, not the other way around. To implement the strategies in Free to Focus, you don’t have to confine yourself to any particular calendar or to-do list method. We’ll emphasize what’s already effective for you and help you refine those methods. You're free to use only analog (pen and paper) solutions, only technology, or a combination of both. If you want to use technology, I’ll show you what programs and apps have been helpful for me and how to use them. But even in our lesson on Automation, using technology is totally optional!
How will this course help me grow my business or build my career?
Let’s be honest: Most leaders spend 80% of their workdays attending to the urgent, putting out fires, handling interruptions and email, and otherwise solving issues that do not affect the bottom line. That leaves only 20% of their workdays for high-leverage projects and priorities, such as forming new client relationships, developing new products, expanding into new markets, and more. Free to Focus allows you to flip the 80/20 ratio so that you are spending 80% of your workday on the things that matter most to your company’s growth and your career. That means a 300% increase in results for you.
Some who have already taken Free to Focus are seeing 30-40%+ increases in company revenue growth and personal compensation. Others are seeing a return of 10-20 hours per week in their schedules that they can use to prioritize the people and projects that are most important. Especially for those concerned about the price point or who feel that you are too busy already to take the course, rest assured that you will see your investment multiply!
What happens after I purchase Free to Focus?
We’ll send you a confirmation email with details about how to set up your account. Once you do so, you’ll be able to log into the course and start as soon as you’re ready.
Add Free to Focus to your cart, and start your journey.