To guide you through chaotic days, you need a tool that’s proven to help you organize your days, and also appeal to your creative spirit. Introducing the Full Focus Planner Bold line, in the Coil format. We’ve paired the popular colors of the Full Focus Planner Bold line with eye-catching matte gold coil binding, made of a durable metal that won’t come undone in your bag. Featuring the game-changing Full Focus System, this planner is as beautiful as it is functional. The Bold line in Coil format is for anyone who takes fashion-forward looks as seriously as their productivity.
- Page Count: 304
- Size: 6 x 9
- Coil Size: 1.125"
- Paper: White, uncoated, 60#
- Interior: 2 color Black + Gold Metallic
- Endsheet: Full Color
- Binding: Durable, Warp-Resistant Matte Gold Coil
- Cover: European Bonded Leather
- Full-Color Pocket in Back
- Rounded Corners
Frequently paired with...
Design meaningful goals and use the planner’s prioritization framework to create tasks that move you closer to achievement.
Traditional planners have you create long to-do list that feel impossible to achieve. The Full Focus Planner helps you narrow your list for less overwhelm and more achievement.
Follow the planner’s planning and prioritization system to guarantee progress on your goals, even when life gets busy.
Get the Annual Subscription
Since the Full Focus Planner® is built on a 90-day achievement cycle, you can sign up to get four planners per year with the annual subscription! Save money and keep knocking out your goals without disruption.
See why others love using their Full Focus Planners
"Love this book! Finally a book that reads me… it’s like having a silent personal assistant by my side."
“Got my planner. It’s the best one I’ve ever used. Aesthetically pleasing, has all the right components as well. #homerun”
“I just started using the Full Focus Planner in mid-October. Within a week I felt that I was finally in charge of my time instead of my time being in charge of me - yay!”
KIMBER NORQUEST CROW
“I’ve used many planners over the years but this planner is the only one with a group such as this.”
“New book due out January 18th, and halfway through draft #1 of the next. Thanks again, Michael and team, for astonishing clarity of Full Focus Planner.”
“Bottom line - I’ve tried for YEARS to organize and plan effectively and nothing I’ve used has come close to the Full Focus Planner. It will take time to master, but I’m very excited!! Thanks Michael Hyatt!”
DANA E. YOST
“It’s inspiring and helping generations become better focused and build better habits. I can already see improvements in my own life even after only two weeks of using it.”
“With the help of my planner, I accomplished one of my goals today - finishing a 5K this quarter! It was good to be able to set and prioritize my running schedule in order to meet the goal.”
“I’ve been searching forever for a planner like this. When I can chill out and focus on the big things, I’m getting so much more done.”
“Still digging my Full Focus Planner from Michael Hyatt. He’s got a good system going on here.”
I have used pretty much every paper planning system out there (Half-letter disc bound with inserts from Cloth & Paper and Etsy shops, Filofax 6-ring in every size, 7x9 coil planners from Erin Condren and MakseLife, all of the Hobonichi planners, travelers notebooks, bullet journal, etc.). I purchased this Full Focus Bold Coil planner to use as my M-F work planner. My 3 basic requirements for a work planner: 1) must not take up too much room on my desk or in my bag 2) must have a daily schedule in 30-minute increments 3) must have a place to capture daily notes and tasks. In addition to this planner meeting those requirements, here are my other pros, then some cons:
- White paper
- Integrated goal system with habit trackers
- Monday start weeks and months
- Project list
- Rituals view
- Rolling quarters view
- Day on two pages (really like having the daily notes page)
- Narrow rule
- Weekly preview pages - concept great, but see the Cons
- Blank notes pages at the end
- Back pocket
- Too much extraneous text. For example, I wish it just said "Daily Big 3" instead of "Daily Big 3 - List your three most important tasks."
- Weekly Preview missing from the first week (this makes no sense and was disappointing)
- Weekly Preview missing notes section - I need a blank space to note some reminders that I may add in advance
- Week overview page has days of the week centered - ugh - I want them left justified for aesthetics and so I can draw a line in the middle and create two sections in each day
- Design of the Daily Big 3 - wish it was simply a set of lines - not the circles and lines.
- Colored blocks on monthly layout where the date is supposed to go - really not a fan of the way this looks and it gets in my way when I want to use transparent colored dots over the dates to signify certain things. Also, they seem huge.
- Choice of brown accent color...maybe it is supposed to be gold, but it looks more brownish or sepia. This accent color plus the colored date blocks in the month layout is an unfortunate combination and the month pages are my least favorite in the book.
- Monday-Sunday instead of Monday-Friday. I wish the Saturday pages were removed (would make the book thinner and easier to write in), the Sunday pages were blank dot grid or lined notes pages, and the monthly layout was M-F, leaving more space for each day. I have found that there are no planners targeting a M-F work week exclusively and this is a huge gap in the marketplace and planner community, in my opinion. The good thing about the Full Focus planner is that the week overview splits Saturday and Sunday so more space is available for M-F.
Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your thorough feedback! We will pass this great info back to our team for consideration.
-Full Focus Team
Full Focus Planner - Bold - Coil by Megan Hyatt Miller
Thanks so much for the review!
-Full Focus Team
Life is nothing at all if its not a daring adventure… and so I dared to change up this quarter with the new coil planner. What I love… the colours, the project page, the quality of the coil. What I miss about my bound FFP - the page markers, the elastic and the sophistication of writing in a fully bound book!
I have found some great magnetic page markers at Indigo to use and ordered a pen holder/strap this week from amazon so that may make the difference. I like being able to fold it over however once you “prep” the bound version it lies flat nicely and can write across it easily. Personally I think I will go back next quarter but upgrade to the executive or bold from the originals to get the same colour enhancements. It has only been 3 weeks so perhaps at the end of the quarter I will be hooked :). FFP is still the best planning system I have ever embraced after a couple decades of using Covey planners the BIG 3 make all the difference to transforming my life to focus on what matters.
Thanks so much for the review! We're glad you enjoy the coil planner! Thanks for giving it a shot!
-Full Focus Team
I have been using FFP for a year and my three previous planners were the classic - which I loved. However, the coil offers me more practicality of laying the planner down and the new outline gives it a fresh more airy feel and I love the new weekly review in the coil compared to the classic. The only downside about the coil is that the papers are a little thinner. Other than that it’s perfect!
Thanks so much for the review! We're glad you enjoy the coil planner!
-Full Focus Team